Providing orientation to people, objects and processes is what drives us. We are co-founders and one of the leading companies for the open and award-winning location standard, . With renowned industry and technology partners, we are revolutionizing the way in which and location-based services are used in industrial environments and logistics.
Are you passionate about topics such as Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment, and want to further develop your skills? Are you a hands-on person with practical experience? Do you want to help shape our solutions with your own ideas, creativity, and experience? If so, a !
We are looking for a Junior DevOps Engineer for our development team, so that our product becomes even more powerful and versatile.
- As part of a Scrum team, you will ensure the stable, secure, high-availability and high-performance operation of all services for CI/CD.
- You will further develop our test and development infrastructure in order to be able to recreate and test customer configurations with the team.
- You will be responsible for the design, maintenance and monitoring of internal and external services for billing, support, and licenses.
- You have work experience with CI/CD and are familiar with current tools and technologies, such as git, Jenkins and Docker.
- You are knowledgeable in system administration with Linux and are familiar with network administration.
- You are interested in the development and operation of cloud architectures and services.
- General scripting and programming skills.
. Grow with us!
By joining our team, you will become part of a stable, fast-growing, medium-sized company with the entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up. Our modern, office fosters a collaborative, open, and fun work environment. Our kitchen is always stocked with complimentary snacks and beverages, including soft drinks, tea, coffee, etc.
- Our respectful and appreciative corporate culture is characterized by innovative strength and team spirit as well as an intensive, cross-thematic exchange of knowledge and experience.
- Personal mentoring for an optimal onboarding and continuous internal and external training opportunities are just as natural for us as individual coaching.
- With flexible working hours and the option to work from home, we can accommodate your unique circumstances.