Providing orientation to people, things and processes is what drives us. We are the co-founders and one of the leading companies for the open and award-winning location standard, . With well-known industry and technology partners, we are revolutionizing the way in which and location-based services are used in the industrial environment and in logistics.
Is cloud computing your home? Are you a hands-on person with practical experience? Do you want to help shape the development and implementation of modern cloud solutions with your own ideas and with your experience? If so, a !
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer with a focus on cloud for our development team, so that our product becomes even more powerful and versatile.
- As part of a Scrum team, you will develop the architecture of our operating environments for our “as a service” offerings in various cloud environments.
- You will further develop our development infrastructure and ensure the stable, secure, high-availability and high-performance operation of all services for CI / CD.
- You will be responsible for the design, maintenance and monitoring of internal and external services for billing, support, and licenses.
- You have professional experience with service-oriented IT architectures and hybrid cloud platforms as well as experience in the conception, development and operation of cloud architectures and services.
- You have very good knowledge of Linux and AWS, the basics of Azure and knowledge of built and test automation as well as CI / CD for cloud services.
- Experience with current tools and technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Git, Ansible, , etc., with scripting and programming skills.
. Grow with us!
By joining our team, you will become part of a stable, fast-growing, medium-sized company with the entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up. Our modern, office fosters a collaborative, open, and fun work environment. Our kitchen is always stocked with complimentary snacks and beverages, including soft drinks, tea, coffee, etc.
- Our respectful and appreciative corporate culture is characterized by innovative strength and team spirit as well as an intensive, cross-thematic exchange of knowledge and experience.
- Personal mentoring for an optimal start, continuous internal and external training opportunities are just as natural for us as individual coaching.
- With flexible working hours and the option to work from home, we can accommodate your unique circumstances.